Recently my friend at hometogo232 (sorry I can’t remember how to make this a link) nominated me for the REALITY Award. I am touched that she thinks so much of my blog.
The suggested rules for this award are:
The Rules for accepting this award are as follows:
- Display the award logo on your blog. I would but never have figured it out.
- Link back to the person who nominated you. Again, I would, but can’t remember how.
- Answer the Questions. This I can manage.
- Pass the award onto to any other bloggers you want
- If you could change something what would you change? Have more peace in my life.
- If you could relive one day, when would it be? Maybe I’m weird, but I would not want to relive any one day of my life.
- What’s one thing that really scares you? Living without my existing family. I have lost my original family and don’t want to lose any more.
- What one dream have you not completed yet, and do you think you will be able to complete it? My long ingrained pessimism keeps me from my dreams. I’m sure I used to have some, but have forgotten.
- If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be? I think I’d like to be the Dalai Lama for a day. I admire his inner peace and his ability to make people feel connected and special.
As for others to nominate this award, I give you the following:
1. JMGoyer: She is amazing, dealing with her teenage son and caring for her ailing husband, as well as running a ranch full of various birds. She is constantly positive and never complaining. I admire her a lot.
2. Jason Alan, Writer, Character: An interesting blog, mixing photos with the occasional atheistic rant from the mind of an ex-pat living in France. Raw, honest, and sure to make people think.
3. Randa Lane – Same Sex, New Clothes: Randa really deserves this support. Join her as she joins the Cross Dressing community and how it affects her life. As with many blogs, I appreciate her raw honesty.
4. callmemssarahnotmssarah: Here are the chronicles of a woman living with the effects of MS, as I am.
5. Mr. Stewardess: Life as lived by writer/airplane steward. Giving you honest opinions of an honest man.
6. Scienerf: Another one of us who suffers from MS and her battle to keep working despite the fatigue, pain, and confusion. I admire her amazing perseverance.
Sorry, I am unable to remember exactly how to make the above links without cutting and pasting from my blog reading list, and frankly all that switching back and forth from my blog to the list is more than I can manage today.