I received this wonderful award from my friend Shaun at Looking For Reasoning To A Complicated World. He’s a wild one, but great to “talk” to.
I am honored to receive such a prestigious award, especially from a man. Thank you Shaun
The rules for receiving this award are as follows.
1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award. (done)
2. Answer 10 questions. (done, see below)
3. Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read. (done)
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know that they have been nominated.
5. Include the award logo within your blog post. (done)
The Questions to be answered
1. Your favourite colour – If I was forced to pick, my first choice would and has always been Yellow.
2. Your favourite animal – I’d have to say Dog. My dogs have brought so much laughter and joy to my life and all they want is food/water, a walk and some love.
3. Your favourite non-alcoholic drink – I know this must be really boring, but water is my drink of choice.
4. Facebook or Twitter – Facebook. I have too much to say for Twitter.
5. Your favourite pattern – Favorite pattern? Like plaid, polka dots or paisley? I pick paisley. (If I misunderstood the question, please let me know)
6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents? – Definitely giving. I like to spend a lot of time picking out just the right gift, and am really uncomfortable receiving gifts.
7. Your favourite number? – Just to be contrary; 13.
8. Your favourite day of the week? – What other day than Friday could anyone choose?
9. Your favourite flower? – the peony or lilacs. I don’t see them often, but grew up with them and they are something I miss from my childhood.
10. What is your passion? – Bringing peace to the world, starting with me.
I now nominate the following woman bloggers – YOU GO GIRLS!!
6. The Dr. Says
All of these women have taught me something, either about myself or my world or both. I am indebted to each of them and thank you Shaun for prompting me to let them know.