Thank you to my friend Shaun across the sea @ Looking For Reasoning To A Complicated World for this NEW Award. Thank you Shaun
This award was created by Patty at http://petitemagique.wordpress.com She created this Award for these reasons :
“Note: I have created this new award because there are some people who I would give a field full of flowers if I could. Not just a couple of flowers… No, a field full of them. Because they can use it, to thank someone or because they simply deserve it. Flowers give color, flowers say ‘I Care’ and flowers are nature’s gift to us. You give them to show someone you care or to celebrate something. Just spreading a little love and care.”
- Thank the blogger who nominated you (done, see above.)
- Place the award on your blog (I’ll try, but my other awards have disappeared.)
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and write a little something about why you would give these bloggers A Field Of Flowers (done, see below.)
- Let your nominees know that you nominated them (OK, though most don’t accept awards, I present them to them anyway.)
1. http://jmgoyder.wordpress.com/ – Big heart, deals with all of life’s problems with strength and grace
2. http://thedrsays.com/ – Taking us on her final journey, and teaching me so much about living
3. http://hometogo232.wordpress.com/ Like me dealing with depression and MS, she finds strength in her family and her god.
4. http://thepinkagendist.wordpress.com/ – Keeps me up to date with European politics, and all things gay. A true charmer.
5. http://tersiaburger.wordpress.com/ – A dear woman dealing with great loss and finding the journey out of there is a difficult one.
6. http://everydaygurus.wordpress.com/ – A site dedicated to spreading peace around the world, one person at a time.
7. Randa Lane – Haiku And More! – A teacher of all things of life. A beautiful man.